Monday, October 08, 2007


Ok, I think I am a pretty reserved person and often hold back when I feel like exploding. Today was one of those days, I held back just how angry I am that Wes had to be moved to the 6th floor. Emotional day for me, there is a lot to be said for familiar faces.
Being away from family and friends has to be the most difficult aspect of having Wes' care so far from home. It meant so much to look up and see my cousin, Chuck, standing in the door. Wonderful timing! All the places he could have been sent for work and he was sent to Chicago.
Joey is flying back tomorrow in time to be here for Wes surgery Wed, which will be great for Wes and I. Desperately hoping to return home Friday night. In time to see my boys play soccer Saturday! I am so looking forward to getting back home, to all of the things we often take for granted...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gina,
I'm glad Chuck was able to see you and help lift your spirits. I have always said that the four of you (Jake , Chuck, Dusty, and you) were more like brothers and sisers than cousins. Loads of LOVE and PRAYERS to you.
Love,
Aunt Sharron