Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fever is back! Not quite as high, yet high enough to need a rectal temp and another fever work-up today with blood test and urine, which means another catheter.
His swollen droopy eyes tell that he does not feel well, yet he still pushes through, rest, play, rest, play...
Loves to take a stroller ride. We did get to spend a little time in the family area on the 5th floor today. He was immediately back in the Flintstone cars. He kicks back and enjoys ride.
Hopefully tomorrow will bring answers and NO fever.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll keep you in my prayers. Keep Hanging in there, give him a big hug and kiss for me. Love you!
Aunt Sharron

Anonymous said...

I sure hope the fever goes away and he won't have to keep having all the work ups. I will be praying that everything continues to come back normal and he will get to feeling better real soon!

Hope mom is doing ok through all this!
Give him a big hug and give yourself one also!!

Angela

Anonymous said...

Much love from Apalach! All of you are continually in our thoughts and prayers for healing, strength, and powerful faith.
God bless, el

Unknown said...

hey bean, I just want to check on you and tell you how much I love ya'll. I hope Wes is feeling better. love yoyu, aunt sharron