Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We have arrived here in Chicago! Wes is suppose to be at the hospital at 7:30am tomorrow morning.
He is fired up tonight, playing tag with me and Brandon. Love that sweet little voice. He has started saying so much. Really worried that this surgery will be yet another set back in speech. His favorites lately, "I had it first, it is my turn", "Ligthing McQueen", "Hot dog, hot digitty dog", I spy, and tonight, "your it". You can see he is covering his ground with his older brothers on what he needs to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and Wes that he has started talking more! Thats awesome..

Hope everything goes well with his surgery today. Will be looking for an update. Prayers are coming your way....

Unknown said...

Gina and family,

I'm just checking in to see how everything is going. We sure hope everything is on schedule and going well. We love you and you are in our hearts and prayers.
Love, Aunt Sharron