Tuesday, March 18, 2008

These are the moments, I wrap my heart around!
Our little tiger is 2 years old!!!! Wes had a wonderful birthday party. He loved the Thomas candle so much, he tired to grab Thomas and the flame. Everyone gasped and Wes pouted out his bottom lip and hugged onto his dad crying. The burning candle did not scare him, it was all the people standing over him, staring, and singing.
The train and table set was a huge hit. Chase stayed up late into the night putting the track together for his little brother. Brandon tried to help, but after a few screws, he fell asleep in the recliner. (He will someday make a good supervisor!) I am in awe watching my boys and how much they love one another.
For now it is our coffee table. As far as I am concerned, it can stay in the living room, so I can watch my boy play. He spends most of the day there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES!!!!
Hope you have a blast playing with your new train set!! I know you will. ; )

Love,
Lora and Meadow

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday Wes!!!! Hope you had a really great day. You deserve it!!

Big Hugs

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little fighter!

Glen, Valerie and Austin